I need operation like "View selected" in Blender, "Zoom Extents Selected" in 3ds Max, "Frame Selected Objects" and "Frame Selected Elements" in Cinema 4D, "Frame Selected in active panel" in Maya, but only in MilkShape 3D software. How I can to focus default camera on selected objects in current active viewport in MilkShape 3D program?
Suitable search queries for this question
- milkshape 3d focus on selected
- milkshape 3d view selected
- milkshape 3d zoom on selected
- milkshape 3d frame selected elements
- milkshape 3d frame selected in active panel